Friday, December 11, 2009

Good news is : we don't have cockroaches...

Last week I took my Russian final, as I finished each page, she took it from me (I was the only student in the class) and graded it on the spot. I took it as a good sign when she continually said "wonderful, splendid!" and even before she was done grading she said something about a "true A". My knot theory final went just as well. Out of six questions, I answered perfectly 5 1/2. I finished the exam in record time and left to go celebrate the new snow fall. I later found out from the other students that Prof. Sossinski started to grade my final right after I left and was laughing for most of the time... I was a little concerned about his reaction to my exam, until I learned that I had also earned a "true A" on it. Not everything that starts well ends well, however. Next week I have my most difficult finals, for which I'm frantically scrounging what notes I took, from when I happened to go to class, and I'm completing the homeworks that I didn't do during the semester (most of them). Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. What would a "false A" be for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shades of 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th grades! I don't even want to talk about your senior year!

    We miss you here...and you've been suspiciously quiet. Either you're really studying or you're REALLY not!

    Any package sightings?

    PS -- My sourdough has taken over the...ACK!...help!

    ReplyDelete